Retail Customer Service, Full time
The Archie McPhee Store in Wallingford seeks interesting individual for full time retail customer service position.
Hours: To be determined, including evenings & weekends
Job Description and General Duties:
The person in this position is responsible for customer service, opening and closing tills, cashiering, stock maintenance, maintaining store presentation and cleanliness, work days, weekends and evenings, some production work and other specific duties as assigned.
General Qualifications, Experience, Education, Skills & Training:
- Retail experience with ability to work accurately with a cash register scanning system and money
- Must possess basic computer, keyboard and math skills
- Must be outgoing, friendly and poised while working with the public
- Must have a sense of humor and be willing to dress in costumes
- Ability to work well with co-workers in a fast-paced, heavy team-oriented environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have product enthusiasm with ability to memorize hundreds of prices and effectively organize stock
- Ability to lift frequently – often up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible schedule required
- Must be willing to perform other tasks and projects as required
- Artistic ability a plus
- Current driver’s license/insurance desirable
- Supervisor experience desirable
- No jerks
Working conditions: 95% of the time standing on a hard floor in a retail establishment. Frequently throughout the day will be bending, reaching, kneeling and climbing step stools and ladders. Periodically will lift up to 50 lbs.
Full time regular employees qualify for the following official benefits:
- Medical insurance paid
- Dental Plan
- SEP-IRA retirement plan effective after three years
- Paid major holidays and vacation time
- Employee discount on products
- Love of mustaches, narwhals and/or bacon.
Location: We are located in Wallingford in Seattle (1300 N 45th St).
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected] or drop off resume at the store.